Choose the Best and Buy a New Generator from Gen-Tech.
According to a report published in IB Times, the US suffers more power outages than all other developed countries. The finding is collaborated by the Department of Energy and North American Reliability Corporation (NERC) databases. The report also indicates that apart from the problem of an aging power grid that needs to be modernized, outages are also being occasioned by an increase in demand as the economy expands and the population grows. Demand has grown by over 10% in the last decade.
Staying in the Light
When these outages occur businesses can suffer losses that run into millions of dollars every year. The loss of productivity, loss of goods, loss of data. The good news is that there is a way to stay in the light and avoid all the inconveniences caused by power outages. The solution is installing a back up generator system. Backup generators keep the power going in the event of a power outage. Today’s modern generators are automated so they power on within just a few seconds when the lights go out. The generator also automatically goes off once the power comes back on. Another advantage is that because they run on diesel, liquid propane or natural gas, there is no extra cost that comes with running this standby backup power.
Choosing a New Generator
If you are in the market for a new generator to replace or upgrade and existing one, the main consideration is what your power load is or could be as you expand. Gen-Tech provides a turn key solution and can provide an assessment to determine your power needs.
If the outages are because your power load has increased, we offer Generac Gaseous Modular Power Systems (MPS) generators, you can link more units together as your demand increases. This means you can avoid the cost of buying a larger kW generator whose full power you may never use.
Generac MPS Generator Specification
Whichever capacity of generator you get, you can count on the following;
- A solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation power maximizing regulation system that optimizes fast response including for starting capability
- A single source service response from the company’s network of dealers that provides support whenever you need it 24/7.
- Brand switchgear, transfer switches and accessories with guaranteed durability and reliability
- Innovative design and prototype testing which includes testing to the standards set by NEMA, CSA and EGSA and other standard regulation bodies.
- Testing that is done on prototype, short circuit testing, system torsional, electromagnetic interference and more.