What You Can Do Online
Remote Monitoring provides significant cost reductions in terms of service efficiency. A technician can check alerts, warnings and codes to gain diagnostic insight and arrive on site with the appropriate tools and parts to get the machine back up and operating as quickly as possible. With recurring issues or alerts, reviewing historical data may show a trend in machine operations such as operating under load.
- Monitor Health and Readiness
- Access common generator parameters such as oil pressure, battery voltage, engine RPM, fuel level, power output, engine temperature and run times
- Remote Operation and Control -Remotely start and stop your generator in the field from any location.
- Alarm Management
- Direct alarm notification to service personnel via SMS or email.
- Remote Operation and Control -When time is an issue, you can remotely start and stop your generator from any location, monitor the health of your equipment and acknowledge generator alarms