Types of Planned Maintenance Services:
There are a variety of services available to accommodate individual requirements. These range from minor inspections to very detailed, fully compliant, heavy regulated services.
We offer Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual Operations Inspections.
- General physical condition to include complete housing, mechanical & electrical systems.
- Cooling system to include pumps, pulleys, belts, hoses, radiator, jacket water heater, and coolant medium.
- Lubrication system to include hoses, oil lines, oil level, and oil sample. Lube oil filter(s) are cut open to inspect for debris.
- Air system to include piping and housing(s) restrictions, filter condition.
- Fuel system to include fuel lines, fuel tank integrity, filter condition fuel transfer system, governor and control linkage. Fuel filters are cut open to inspect for algae.
- Exhaust system to include silencer and piping, and exhaust manifold.
- Generator to include coupling and guards, exciter system and exciter air gap, main bearing condition/signs of overheating, and wiring.
- Starting system to include starter, batteries, battery cables, and alternator. Battery static and starting (cranking) voltages are recorded. Battery electrolyte level checked.
- Control Panel/Assembly to include start control and safety controls, remote annunciator and alarms, panel meters and switches.
- Main Breaker and Power Cables to include condition and connections.
- Transfer Switch to include Visual inspection, and operational checks.
Gen-Tech shall provide in the local area an evaluation on site at no additional charge, covering equipment problems, concerns and/or questions relating to the Stand-by Power System as part of our unique service partnership.